Hearing minutes – Plan Change 2: Intensification
Minute No. 1, dated 11 November 2022, outlines procedural matters for the hearing, including:
- the commissioners for the plan change
- important timing deadlines
- hearing dates
- the Council Hearing Administrator’s contact details.
Minute No. 2, dated 8 March 2023, outlines procedural matters for the hearing, including:
- Ōtaki-based submitters are encouraged to present their submission at Raukawa Marae, Ōtaki on either 30 or 31 March
- that each submission should be confined to a 20-minute time slot, except where expressly authorised by the Panel
- the Panel’s expectation is that any person presenting evidence is available to answer questions.
It’s important all parties attending the hearing are familiar with the hearing procedural matters, to ensure smooth and effective running of the hearing.
The Independent Hearing Panel (IHP) will continue to release minutes throughout the hearing process. These will be sent to submitters and further submitters as they’re released and will also be available on this page.
- Minute No. 1 / Te Pānui Tuatahi to Submitters and the Council[PDF 183 KB] – 11 November 2022
- Minute No. 2 / Te Pānui Tuarua to Submitters and the Council[PDF 112 KB] – 8 March 2023