Proposed plan change 1F – Modification of indigenous vegetation and update to key indigenous tree species list
This plan change includes amendments to:
- controlled activity rule ECO-R6, which manages modification of indigenous vegetation in particular circumstances
- a list of key indigenous tree species (ECO-Table 1), to specifically recognise coastal kānuka.
Further submissions on Plan Change 1F close at 5pm, Thursday 6 October.
You can make a further submission:
- at Have Your Say
- by completing Further submission in support of, or opposition to, submission on notified proposed plan change (Form 6), and emailing it to [email protected]
- picking up a hard copy of the Further Submission form at our Service Centre, writing your further submission on it (adding extra pages as needed), and posting to Kāpiti Coast District Council, 175 Rimu Road, Paraparaumu 5032.
Note: in accordance with section 86B(3)(b) and (c), the proposed change will have immediate legal effect on and from the date on which this plan change is publicly notified under clause 5 of Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991.
|Thursday 14 July 2022||Public notification of Proposed Plan Change 1F|
|Thursday 11 August 2022||Submissions close|
|Thursday 22 September 2022||Public notice inviting further submissions on Proposed Plan Change 1F|
|5pm, Thursday 6 October 2022||Further Submissions close.|
- Public notice inviting further submissions on proposed plan changes to the Operative Kapiti Coast District Plan 2021
- Plan Change 1F Summary of Decisions Requested[PDF 169 KB]
- Plan Change 1F Submission – Waka Kotahi[PDF 143 KB]
- Plan Change 1F Submission – Forest & Bird[PDF 199 KB]
- Plan Change 1F Submission – Department Of Conservation[PDF 239 KB]
- Proposed Plan Change 1F – Modification of Indigenous Vegetation[PDF 159 KB]
- Section 32 Evaluation Report on Proposed Plan Change 1F[PDF 1.19 MB]
- Proposed Plan Change 1F – Section 32 Report Appendix 1 (Ecology Report)[PDF 1.97 MB]
- Public notice of proposed plan changes to the Operative Kapiti Coast District Plan 2021 (14 July 2022)