Local outcome reports
Many Kāpiti Coast communities have developed their own local outcomes statements, to reflect the individual local focus of the different geographical areas of the District. Local community outcomes contain ‘area-specific’ detail that reflects the character of the local community.
The outcomes were developed through a series of meeting and design workshops involving many of the local people and groups in each community.
Local community outcomes
- The Greater Ōtaki Vision Statement (2007)
- Greater Ōtaki Community Freshwater Vision (2006)
- Te Horo Local Outcomes (2012)
- Peka Peka Local Outcomes (2012)
- Waikanae North Local Outcomes (2007)
- Waikanae Beach Community Vision and Action Plan (2017)
- Otaihanga Local Outcomes (2009)
- Paraparaumu Beach Local Outcomes (2007)
- Paraparaumu Town Centre Local Outcomes (2007)
- Raumati Beach Local Outcomes (2007)
- Raumati South Local Outcomes (2007)
- Paekākāriki Local Outcomes (2007)