Many Kāpiti Coast communities have developed their own local outcomes statements, to reflect the individual local focus of the different geographical areas of the District. Local community outcomes contain ‘area-specific’ detail that reflects the character of the local community.
The outcomes were developed through a series of meeting and design workshops involving many of the local people and groups in each community.
Local Community Outcomes
- The Greater Ōtaki Vision Statement (2007)
- Greater Ōtaki Community Freshwater Vision (2006)
- Te Horo Local Outcomes (2012)
- Peka Peka Local Outcomes (2012)
- Waikanae North Local Outcomes (2007)
- Waikanae Beach Community Vision and Action Plan (2017)
- Otaihanga Local Outcomes (2009)
- Paraparaumu Beach Local Outcomes (2007)
- Paraparaumu Town Centre Local Outcomes (2007)
- Raumati Beach Local Outcomes (2007)
- Raumati South Local Outcomes (2007)
- Paekākāriki Local Outcomes (2007)