Paekākāriki Community Board Grants
The Paekākāriki Community Board Grant and the Campe Estate Community Grant are both administered by the Paekākāriki Community Board. The Paekākāriki Services Club administers the Paekākāriki Services Club Community Grants Trust Fund.
Applications for the Paekākāriki Community Board Grant are open.
- Applications must be made on the approved application form and addressed to Democracy Services. For any questions please email or phone: 04 296 4893.
- Applications must be received not later than eight working days prior to the Paekākāriki Community Board meeting date in order to meet the reporting deadline.
All grant recipients are required to provide a short, simple report back on use of the funds, by completing an “Accountability Report Back” form outlining the benefits gained. See the links below:
- Accountability Report – Paekākāriki Community Board Grant [DOCX 22 KB]
- Accountability Report – Campe Estate [DOCX 22 KB]
Any money NOT used for the purpose applied for is required to be immediately repaid to the appropriate fund.
The purpose of the Paekākāriki Community Board Grant is to support activities that encourage the development of cultural, sports, environmental, social or educational activities within the local district.
- Paekākāriki Community Board Grant Application Form - online application
- Paekākāriki Community Board Grant Application Form [DOCX 57 KB]
Apply using our online form. We prefer online applications, but hard copies will also be accepted.
Organisations and individuals providing services which benefit the Paekākāriki community, especially young people, are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Campe Estate Community Grant Application Form [DOCX 54 KB]
This Fund is administered by the Paekākāriki Services Club Community Trust. The purpose of the grants is to provide financial assistance to organisations or community groups for projects or activities that promote the well-being of the Paekākāriki community – particularly youth – and show clear community benefit.
To apply, please contact Paekākāriki Services Club Community Trustee, Steven Joiner: [email protected]