Previous long term plans
Every three years we develop a long term plan and in the years in between we prepare an annual plan, asking our community for input where we’re considering any significant variations from this long term plan.
Prior to 2010 councils were required to produce a long term council community plan (LTCCP). The 2009 community plan is also available below.
Read our current annual and long term plans, or view previous plans here.
Long term plan 2015–35 and associated annual plans
- Long term plan 2015–35
- Long term plan – supporting information
- Annual plan 2017/18
- Annual plan 2016/17
Earlier annual and long term plans
Long term plan 2012–32
- Part one
- Part two
- Part three
- 2013 amendment to the 2012 long term plan
- Annual plan 2014/15 part one
- Annual plan 2014/15 part two
- Annual plan 2013/14 part one
- Annual plan 2013/14 part two
Community Plan 2009
- Community plan 2019 part one
- Community plan 2019 part two
- Community plan – 2010 amendments to 2009 community plan
- Community plan – 2011 amendments to 2009 community plan
See details of our Community Outcomes.