Previous Long-term Plans
Every three years we develop a long-term plan and in the years in between we prepare an annual plan, asking our community for input where we’re considering any significant variations from this long-term plan.
Prior to 2010 councils were required to produce a Long-term Council Community Plan (LTCCP). The 2009 community plan is also available below.
Read our current annual and long-term plans, or view previous plans here.
Long-term Plan 2015–35 and associated annual plans
- Long-term Plan 2015–35
- Long-term Plan – supporting information
- Annual plan 2017/18
- Annual plan 2016/17
Earlier annual and long-term plans
Long-term Plan 2012–32
- Part one
- Part two
- Part three
- 2013 amendment to the 2012 Long-term Plan
- Annual plan 2014/15 part one
- Annual plan 2014/15 part two
- Annual plan 2013/14 part one
- Annual plan 2013/14 part two
Community Plan 2009
- Community plan 2009 part one
- Community plan 2009 part two
- Community plan – 2010 amendments to 2009 community plan
- Community plan – 2011 amendments to 2009 community plan
See details of our Community Outcomes.