Previous Long-term Plans
Every three years we develop a long-term plan and in the years in between we prepare an annual plan, asking our community for input where we’re considering any significant variations from this long-term plan.
Prior to 2010 councils were required to produce a Long-term Council Community Plan (LTCCP). The 2009 community plan is also available below.
Read our current annual and long-term plans.
Long-term Plan 2015–35 and associated annual plans
- Long-term Plan 2015–35[PDF 23.65 MB]
- Long-term Plan – supporting information[PDF 27.46 MB]
- Annual plan 2017/18[PDF 4.29 MB]
- Annual plan 2016/17[PDF 6.29 MB]
Long-term Plan 2012–32
- Part one[PDF 3.19 MB]
- Part two[PDF 620 KB]
- Part three [PDF 1.81 MB]
- 2013 amendment to the 2012 Long-term Plan[PDF 614 KB]
- Annual plan 2014/15 part one[PDF 3.07 MB]
- Annual plan 2014/15 part two[PDF 2.58 MB]
- Annual plan 2013/14 part one[PDF 3.39 MB]
- Annual plan 2013/14 part two[PDF 587 KB]
Community Plan 2009
- Community plan 2009 part one[PDF 3.55 MB]
- Community plan 2009 part two[PDF 2.28 MB]
- Community plan – 2010 amendments to 2009 community plan[PDF 5.24 MB]
- Community plan – 2011 amendments to 2009 community plan[PDF 691 KB]
See details of our Community Outcomes.