Local outcome reports
Many Kāpiti Coast communities have developed their own local outcomes statements, to reflect the individual local focus of the different geographical areas of the District. Local community outcomes contain ‘area-specific’ detail that reflects the character of the local community.
The outcomes were developed through a series of meeting and design workshops involving many of the local people and groups in each community.
Local community outcomes
- The Greater Ōtaki Vision Statement (2007) [PDF 2.29 MB]
- Greater Ōtaki Community Freshwater Vision (2006) [PDF 5.29 MB]
- Te Horo Local Outcomes (2012) [PDF 217 KB]
- Peka Peka Local Outcomes (2012) [PDF 200 KB]
- Waikanae North Local Outcomes (2007) [PDF 641 KB]
- Waikanae Beach Community Vision and Action Plan (2017)
- Otaihanga Local Outcomes (2009) [PDF 920 KB]
- Paraparaumu Beach Local Outcomes (2007) [PDF 813 KB]
- Paraparaumu Town Centre Local Outcomes (2007) [PDF 685 KB]
- Raumati Beach Local Outcomes (2007) [PDF 753 KB]
- Raumati South Local Outcomes (2007) [PDF 837 KB]
- Paekākāriki Local Outcomes (2007) [PDF 783 KB]