Paekākāriki Community Board Grants
Community Board Grants are available to groups or individuals who promise a future input into the development of community, cultural or sports activities within the District.
The Paekākāriki Community Board Grant and the Campe Estate Community Grant are both administered by the Paekākāriki Community Board.
The Paekākāriki Services Club administers the Paekākāriki Services Club Community Grants Trust Fund.
Procedure for Applications
- Applications must be made on the approved application form and addressed to Amanda Cottrell. For any questions please email or phone: 04 296 4893.
- Applications must be received not later than eight working days prior to the Paekākāriki Community Board meeting date in order to meet the reporting deadline.
Paekākāriki Community Board Grant
The purpose of the Paekākāriki Community Board Grant is to support activities that encourage the development of cultural, sports, environmental, social or educational activities within the local district.
Campe Estate Community Grant
Organisations and individuals providing services which benefit the Paekākāriki community, especially young people, are eligible to apply for this grant.
The Paekākāriki Services Club Community Grants Trust Fund
This Fund is administered by the Paekākāriki Services Club. The grant application process will be managed by the Paekākāriki Services Club Community Grants Trust Fund and the maximum grant payable is at the behest of the Paekākāriki Services Club and the Paekākāriki Community Board. The Council will act as a mailbox for applications received which will be forwarded on to the Paekākāriki Services Club. The purpose of the grants is to provide financial assistance to organisations or community groups for projects or activities that promote the well-being of the Paekākāriki community, particularly youth, and show clear community benefit.
- Paekākāriki Services Club Community Grants application form [DOC 59 KB] (This form contains application criteria)
All grant recipients are required to provide a short, simple report back on use of the funds, by completing an “Accountability Report Back” form outlining the benefits gained. See the links below:
- Accountability Report – Paekākāriki Community Board Grant [DOCX 55 KB]
- Accountability Report – Campe Estate [DOCX 51 KB]
- Accountability Report – Paekākāriki Services Club Community Grant Trust Fund [DOCX 20 KB]
Any money NOT used for the purpose applied for is required to be immediately repaid to the appropriate fund.