Other Council reports are:
- Climate emergency action - Delivering on our climate change commitments 2022[PDF 11.13 MB]
This report: summarises the climate actions agreed for the first three years of the Long-term Plan, highlights special projects that are either currently underway or planned within the next three years and reports on recently completed climate actions.
- Building Communities: Kāpiti Coast's Greenest Street 2010-12
This report is the story of the 'Kāpiti Coast's Greenest Street' competition - an initiative of the Kāpiti Coast District Council.
- Climate Change Scenarios for Kāpiti Coast[PDF 8.45 MB]
This report explores the likely effects of climate change on the Kapiti Coast region during the 21st century including changes to temperature, rainfall and sea level.
- Feasibility Study Report for Youth Initiative[PDF 967 KB]
- Housing – Not just a house, a life – Understanding Real Housing Need in the Kāpiti Coast[PDF 21.69 MB]
A summary of the vast array of data and findings from the qualitative Housing Needs Assessment to capture, in one place, the housing story of Kāpiti.
- Housing Demand and Need in Kāpiti District[PDF 4.91 MB]
A wide range of data, including population, growth predictions, affordabiltiy, education and social outcomes and building trends data.
- Impacts of Climate Change on Key Primary Industries on the Kāpiti Coast[PDF 367 KB]
This report reviews the 2007 NIWA report on climate change impacts on the Kāpiti Coast (NIWA 2007) excluding sea level rise with respect to the latest science on the topic. It also explores what these impacts are likely to have on primary industries and native plant species in the region.
- Kāpiti Coast State of the Environment Report[PDF 1.13 MB]
This document reports on the state of the environment within the Kāpiti Coast District and is the first report of its type produced by the Kāpiti Coast District Council. The report presents monitoring information gathered through the Council’s and other agencies monitoring procedures. It is one of the ways the Council is able to measure progress towards the objectives stated in the Kāpiti Coast District Plan.
- No.8 Wire Week 2016 - Evaluation Report[PDF 4.14 MB]Between 16 and 24 July 2016 a week of practical workshops and other community events were run by the Council to help people become more resourceful, resilient, sustainable and connected to their community. This report summarises what happened, how well the objectives were achieved and what we can learn.
- Rural Productive Potential in the Northern Part of the Kāpiti Coast District[PDF 1.53 MB]
This report, prepared in 2005 by a team from the Sustainable Land Use Research Initiative (SLURI), provides information on the rural productive potential in the northern region of the Kāpiti Coast District.
- Rural Residential Living in the Kāpiti Coast District[PDF 979 KB]
- Survey of Solid Waste in Kāpiti[PDF 1.56 MB]
The purpose of the survey was to determine the composition of waste-to-landfill from Kāpiti and identify the sources of this waste. Findings are summarised in the report.
- Sustainable Subdivision and Development on the Kāpiti Coast[PDF 987 KB]
This paper reviews the Council approach to subdivision and land development in general, and provides options to address issues resulting from the current approach.
- Territorial Authority Annual Report 1 July 2013 to 30 June 2014[PDF 382 KB]
- Wildlands Ecological Site Report[PDF 1.43 MB]
This report documents the work undertaken on the Ecological Sites during the period October 2002 - May 2003. These Ecological Sites were among those identified in the Kāpiti Coast District Council Heritage Register, with a list of 138 Ecological Sites (being remnant forests or wetlands)
- Community Outcomes Monitoring Report 2008[PDF 512 KB]
Council's progress towards the community’s previous vision and outcomes, showing the contribution to particular outcomes and how their contribution affects the whole vision.