- Consultation Document, Securing our future[PDF 8.41 MB]
- Feedback form[PDF 1.19 MB]
Operating expenditure activity breakdown[PDF 295 KB]
We received over 700 submissions from across the district. Close to 100 submitters also spoke to their submissions over three days of public hearings.
Summary of submissions reports:
- Summary of submissions – June 2021[PDF 2.6 MB]
- Long-term Plan 2021–41 consultation full report – May 2021[PDF 5.9 MB]
- Monday 18 May 2020 – Public hearing submissions[PDF 15.21 MB]
- Tuesday 19 May 2020 – Public hearing submissions[PDF 33.12 MB]
- Wednesday 20 May 2020 – Public hearing submissions[PDF 34.34 MB]
- Combined submissions[PDF 32.54 MB] all submissions received
- Pā Harakeke description and explanation[PDF 1003 KB]
- Vision – Strategic direction: Plan on a page[PDF 647 KB]
- Extended community outcome statements with whakatauāki[PDF 1007 KB]
- Independent Auditors Report and Opinion Letter[PDF 1.34 MB]
- Significance and Engagement Policy[PDF 902 KB]
- Rates Remission Policy[PDF 799 KB]
- Development Contributions Policy[PDF 4.46 MB]
- Revenue and Financing Policy[PDF 1.28 MB]
- Significant Forecasting Assumptions[PDF 915 KB]
- Significant accounting policies[PDF 784 KB]
- Prospective Financial Statements[PDF 738 KB]
- Statement of reserve funds[PDF 654 KB]
- Funding Impact Statements[PDF 866 KB]
- Funding Impact Statements - Rating Policies[PDF 1.01 MB]
- Disclosure statement against financial prudence[PDF 739 KB]
- Rating base information[PDF 670 KB]
- Statement concerning balancing of budget[PDF 637 KB]
- Detailed schedule of capital expenditure[PDF 821 KB]
- User fees and charges[PDF 1.12 MB]
- Council controlled organisations statement[PDF 619 KB]
What is the Long-term Plan?
Watch a short video on why you should have your say on our Long-term Plan 2021–41.
Understanding community priorities is an important part of developing our Long-term Plan 2021–41. So, what is the Long-term Plan and why does it matter?
What matters most?
Watch our what matters most series, where members of our communities tell us what's important to them in 28 thirty-second videos. You can also view the entire playlist on youtube.