We received over 700 submissions from across the district. Close to 100 submitters also spoke to their submissions over three days of public hearings.
Summary of submissions reports:
- Summary of submissions – June 2021 [PDF 2.6 MB]
- Long-term Plan 2021–41 consultation full report – May 2021 [PDF 5.9 MB]
- Monday 18 May 2020 – Public hearing submissions [PDF 15.21 MB]
- Tuesday 19 May 2020 – Public hearing submissions [PDF 33.12 MB]
- Wednesday 20 May 2020 – Public hearing submissions [PDF 34.34 MB]
- Combined submissions [PDF 32.54 MB] all submissions received
- Pā Harakeke description and explanation [PDF 1003 KB]
- Vision – Strategic direction: Plan on a page [PDF 647 KB]
- Extended community outcome statements with whakatauāki [PDF 1007 KB]
- Significance and Engagement Policy [PDF 902 KB]
- Rates Remission Policy [PDF 799 KB]
- Development Contributions Policy [PDF 4.46 MB]
- Revenue and Financing Policy [PDF 1.28 MB]
- Significant Forecasting Assumptions [PDF 915 KB]
- Significant accounting policies [PDF 784 KB]
- Prospective Financial Statements [PDF 738 KB]
- Statement of reserve funds [PDF 654 KB]
- Funding Impact Statements [PDF 866 KB]
- Funding Impact Statements - Rating Policies [PDF 1.01 MB]
- Disclosure statement against financial prudence [PDF 739 KB]
- Rating base information [PDF 670 KB]
- Statement concerning balancing of budget [PDF 637 KB]
- Detailed schedule of capital expenditure [PDF 821 KB]
- User fees and charges [PDF 1.12 MB]
- Council controlled organisations statement [PDF 619 KB]
What is the Long-term Plan?
Watch a short video on why you should have your say on our Long-term Plan 2021–41.
Understanding community priorities is an important part of developing our Long-term Plan 2021–41. So, what is the Long-term Plan and why does it matter?
What matters most?
Watch our what matters most series, where members of our communities tell us what's important to them in 28 thirty-second videos. You can also view the entire playlist on youtube.