- Consultation Document, Securing our future (PDF, 16 MB)
- Feedback form, (PDF, 622 KB)
Operating expenditure activity breakdown (PDF, 244 KB)
We received over 700 submissions from across the district. Close to 100 submitters also spoke to their submissions over three days of public hearings.
Summary of submissions reports:
- Summary of submissions – June 2021 (PDF, 2.59 MB)
- Long-term Plan 2021–41 consultation full report – May 2021 (PDF, 5.90 MB)
- Monday 18 May 2020 – Public hearing submissions
- Tuesday 19 May 2020 – Public hearing submissions
- Wednesday 20 May 2020 – Public hearing submissions
- Combined submissions all submissions received
- Pā Harakeke description and explanation (PDF, 1 MB)
- Vision – Strategic direction: Plan on a page (PDF, 647 KB)
- Extended community outcome statements with whakatauāki (PDF, 1 MB)
- Independent Auditors Report and Opinion Letter (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Significance and Engagement Policy (PDF, 903 KB)
- Rates Remission Policy (PDF, 800 KB)
- Development Contributions Policy (PDF, 4.5 MB)
- Revenue and Financing Policy (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Significant Forecasting Assumptions (PDF, 916 KB)
- Significant accounting policies (PDF, 785 KB)
- Prospective Financial Statements (PDF, 739 KB)
- Statement of reserve funds (PDF, 654 KB)
- Funding Impact Statements (PDF, 866 KB)
- Funding Impact Statements - Rating Policies (PDF, 1 MB)
- Disclosure statement against financial prudence (PDF, 740 KB)
- Rating base information (PDF, 671 KB)
- Statement concerning balancing of budget (PDF, 637 KB)
- Detailed schedule of capital expenditure (PDF, 822 KB)
- User fees and charges (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Council controlled organisations statement (PDF, 619 KB)
What is the Long-term Plan?
Watch a short video on why you should have your say on our Long-term Plan 2021–41.
Understanding community priorities is an important part of developing our Long-term Plan 2021–41. So, what is the Long-term Plan and why does it matter?
What matters most?
Watch our what matters most series, where members of our communities tell us what's important to them in 28 thirty-second videos. You can also view the entire playlist on youtube.