Proposed plan change 1L – Council site rezoning
This plan change proposes to re-zone a number of Council-owned sites to a zone that accurately reflects and provides for their purpose and use.
Further submissions on Plan Change 1L closed at 5pm, Thursday 6 October.
You could make a further submission:
- at Have Your Say
- by completing Further submission in support of, or opposition to, submission on notified proposed plan change (Form 6), and emailing it to [email protected]
- picking up a hard copy of the Further Submission form at our Service Centre, writing your further submission on it (adding extra pages as needed), and posting to Kāpiti Coast District Council, 175 Rimu Road, Paraparaumu 5032.
|Thursday 14 July 2022||Public notification of Proposed Plan Change 1L|
|Thursday 11 August 2022||Submissions close|
|Thursday 22 September 2022||Public notice inviting further submissions on Proposed Plan Change 1L|
|5pm, Thursday 6 October 2022||Further Submissions close.|
- Public notice inviting further submissions on proposed plan changes to the Operative Kapiti Coast District Plan 2021
- Plan Change 1L – Summary of Decisions Requested[PDF 174 KB]
- Plan Change 1L Submission – Waka Kotahi[PDF 143 KB]
- Plan Change 1L Submission – Fred Davey[PDF 160 KB]
- Plan Change 1L Submission – Transpower[PDF 633 KB]