Gull New Zealand Ltd, Amohia Street
|Start date||5 March 2020|
|Closing date||5.00pm, 2 April 2020|
|Location||Amohia Street, Paraparaumu
The application site is legally described as Part Lot 1 DP 77182 & Section 8 SO 38192
|Resource consent reference number||RM180138|
|Name of applicant||Gull New Zealand Ltd|
|Applicant's address for service||
C/- Hayson Knell Consultants
Attn: Tracy HaysonEmail: email@example.com
|Type of consent sought||Land use|
Description of application
The applicant proposes to establish and operate a 24-hour service station that does not comply with the standards relating to the following:
- vehicle movements
- transport and access
- earthquake hazards (BIC 3 category building)
- major traffic activity.
The full copy of the application and submissions forms can be found below.
Please contact Yolanda Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this application.
- RM180138 – Application for Resource Consent – Gull Service Station – Amo...
- RM180138 – Beca Peer Review of Transport Assessment – Amohia Street, Par...
- RM180138 – Further Information Request – Gull Service Station Amohia St...
- RM180138 – Further Information Provided Traffic 2 – Gull Service Station...
- RM180138 – Further Information Provided Transport Assessment – Gull Serv...
- RM180138 – Notification Report – Gull NZ Ltd – Amohia Street Paraparaumu...
- RM180138 – Public Notice – Gull Nz Ltd – Amohia Street Paraparaumu
- RM180138 – Updated Plan Set – Gull Service Station – Amohia Street
The application can be viewed during normal business hours at Kāpiti Coast District Council Office, 175 Rimu Road, Paraparaumu.
- RM180138 – Submission form from Kāpiti Coast District Council – Gull NZ Ltd
- RM180138 – Submission from Kāpiti Coast District Council – Gull NZ Ltd
- RM180138 – Submission from S Lange – Gull NZ Ltd
- RM180138 – Submission from V Rutledge – Gull NZ Ltd
- RM180138 – Submission from Coastlands Shopping Town – Gull NZ Ltd
- RM180138 – Submission from KiwiRail – Gull NZ Ltd
- RM180138 – Submission from M Cathro – Gull NZ Ltd
- RM180138 – Submission from NZTA – Gull NZ Ltd
- RM180138 – Submission from NZTA Appendix 1 – Gull NZ Ltd.
To be advised.