|Start date||27 May 2022|
|Closing date||5pm, 28 June 2022|
|Location||4 Marine Parade, Paraparaumu Beach
The application site is legally described as SEC 2 SO 322370.
|Resource consent reference number||
|Name of Applicant||
Kāpiti Coast District Council
|Applicant's address for service||
C/- Cuttriss Consultant Limited
PO Box 386
Attn: Emma McLean
|Type of consent sought||
Land use consent application to enable the construction and operation of new buildings and associated car parking. The activities within the building are primarily to facilitate visitors to Kāpiti Island, with some retail use sought. Earthworks are required to facilitate structures.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions regarding this application.
The application can be viewed during normal business hours at Kāpiti Coast District Council Office, 175 Rimu Road, Paraparaumu.
- Application and assessment of effects[PDF 2.54 MB]
- Appendices for resource consent application (Appendices 1-7)[PDF 16.11 MB]
- Appendices for resource consent application (Appendices 8)[PDF 40.88 MB]
- Appendices for resource consent application (Appendices 9)[PDF 11.56 MB]
- Appendices for resource consent application (Appendices 10-16)[PDF 19.44 MB]
- Iwi memo[PDF 49 KB]
- Further information request from Council[PDF 283 KB]
- Information for Transport review 20 July 2021[PDF 287 KB]
- Landscape further information required 26 July 2021[PDF 103 KB]
- Applicant response to further information request by Council 15 February 2022[PDF 563 KB]
- Landscape Further Information Required 2 17 February 2022[PDF 117 KB]
- Traffic Peer Review Report 23 February 2022[PDF 218 KB]
- Final Landscape Peer Review – 13 April 2022[PDF 125 KB]
- Notification report (18 May 2022)[PDF 342 KB]
Submissions closed at 5pm on Tuesday 28th June 2022. The following submissions were received:
- RM210149 - Submission from Andrew and Leeana Burgess[PDF 1.83 MB]
- RM210149 - Submission from Barbara and Gary Ashton[PDF 170 KB]
- RM210149 - Submission from Bruce Barnett[PDF 1.4 MB]
- RM210149 - Submission from Clare Holden and Michael Wilson[PDF 152 KB]
- RM210149 - Submission from Fred Davey[PDF 153 KB]
- RM210149 - Submission from Murray Guy[PDF 2.78 MB]
- RM210149 - Submission from Zena Knight[PDF 3.83 MB]
Monday 3 October 2022 – Wednesday 5 October 2022, Council Chambers, Kāpiti Coast District Council – 175 Rimu Road, Paraparaumu.
The hearing was live streamed via the Kāpiti Coast District Council Youtube channel and is available for viewing below.